<address id="2a71" ></address>
  • <option id="2a71" ></option>

    1. <samp id="2a71" ></samp>

    2. <p id="2a71" ></p>
      1. <listing id="2a71" ></listing><li id="2a71" ><tt id="2a71" ></tt></li>
        U.S. flag

        An official website of the United States government, Department of Justice.

        Dot gov

        现代电动车Official websites use .gov现代电动车
        A 现代电动车.gov现代电动车 website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


        现代电动车Secure .gov websites use HTTPS现代电动车
        A 现代电动车lock现代电动车 ( 现代电动车 ) or 现代电动车https://现代电动车 means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


        Picture of an empty hand, pill bottle, and pills on the floor

        At OJP, all of the grant-making components are in some way involved in weakening the link between substance abuse and crime. They are involved in many collaborative efforts to address this problem, as it affects areas ranging from housing and work life to families and health. Examples of these collaborations can be found in the OJP programs listed below.


        Access related publications from OJP and its bureaus and offices by visiting the OJP Publications page on the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) website. You can also find additional topical materials in the NCJRS Abstracts Database/Virtual Library.


        Also see the?Drugs and Substance Abuse page?on the?CrimeSolutions?website?for ratings of related programs.


        "Club drugs" is a term that refers to a variety of drugs including MDMA (Ecstasy), GHB, Rohypnol, and ketamine. These drugs have become popular among teens and young adults at dance clubs and "raves." Visit the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA): Club Drugs website for additional information.


        Drug use statistics can be found in the National Survey on Drug Use and Health annual report, produced by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).

        Also see the Substance Abuse & Crime section of our site for related?information and resources.


        Please contact your local law enforcement authorities (for example, city police department or county Sheriff) to report any illegal activity.