Through comprehensive and coordinated efforts at the federal, state, and local levels, OJP’s?Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)?aims to reduce youth crime and violence. OJJDP supports prevention and early intervention programs that are making a difference for young people and their communities, and through research and programming works to strengthen the nation's juvenile justice system. Other OJP components, including the Bureau of Justice Assistance, the National Institute of Justice, and the Office for Victims of Crime, also provide programming and research support for outreach to juveniles and their families.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP): Programs
- AMBER Alert
- Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Gang Center
- National Mentoring Resource Center (NMRC)
- Project Safe Childhood
The American Bar Association's (ABA) 厄贝沙坦Juvenile Justice Standards are available to view and order online through the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) website. Following is a list of NCJRS links and NCJ (document) numbers for each standard:
- Abuse and Neglect (NCJ 085418)
- Adjudication (NCJ 083580)
- Appeals and Collateral Review (NCJ 083579)
- Architecture of Facilities (NCJ 083567)
- Corrections Administration (NCJ 083566)
- Counsel for Private Parties (NCJ 083582)
- Court Organization and Administration (NCJ 083584)
- Dispositional Procedures (NCJ 083568)
- Dispositions (NCJ 083569)
- Interim Status: The Release, Control and Detention of Accused Juvenile Offenders Between Arrest and Disposition (NCJ 083570)
- Juvenile Delinquency and Sanctions (NCJ 083575)
- Juvenile Probation Function: Intake and Predisposition Investigative Services (NCJ 083585)
- Juvenile Records and Information Systems (NCJ 083571)
- Monitoring (NCJ 082486)
- Noncriminal Misbehavior (NCJ 083576)
- Planning for Juvenile Justice (NCJ 083572)
- Police Handling of Juvenile Problems (NCJ 083577)
- Pretrial Court Proceedings (NCJ 083581)
- Prosecution (NCJ 083583)
- 厄贝沙坦Rights of Minors (NCJ 083578)
- Schools and Education (NCJ 083573)
For each standard you are interesting in ordering, please enter the respective NCJ number into the Site Search box at the top of any NCJRS webpage. You will then see that item's record as well as an Order button that you can select to place the resource in your shopping cart. Please note that shipping and handling rates do apply.
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) publication, You're Not Alone: The Journey From Abduction to Empowerment, is available to order through the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS)?Shopping Cart.
For additional information about child abduction, visit OJJDP's Missing and Exploited Children webpage. Also see our?Missing Children Special Feature.
To view publications and resources related to the treatment of children who have been exposed to violence, see the Children Exposed to Violence Special Feature. This online resource also contains publications and resources related to the prevalence and prevention of children being exposed to violent activities.
For more information, see the National Survey of Children Exposed to Violence series from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) and the Children Exposed to Violence section of the OJJDP website.
Also visit the National Institute of Justice's CrimeSolutions?site. which?provides evaluations of justice-related programs and practices, including programs aimed at working with and treating children exposed to violence.